Dear UCF Students and Alumni,
UCF graduates have been successfully hired in just about every major commercial and residential real estate firms in Central Florida. If you are interested in a career in real estate, we recommend you do the following:
1. Major or Dual Major in Real Estate or add a Minor in Real Estate
2. Join the UCF Real Estate Club’s mailing list by emailing [email protected]. Many job opportunities are posted via their internal email list.
3. Contact Dr. Joshua Harris for an appointment, [email protected]. He is the Institute Director and serves as UCF’s primary liaison with the real estate industry in Central Florida.
4. For internship for credit, contact Dr. Richard Curcio, the internship coordinator for the Dr. P. Phillips School of Real Estate, [email protected].
5. Join and actively participate as a student member in one or more of the many organizations that welcome UCF Real Estate students and normally offer deeply discounted student membership rates:
- NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association – Central Florida Chapter
- Building Owners and Managers Association – Orlando
- CCIM Institute Central Florida District
- Urban Land Institute Central Florida
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Institute for Real Estate Management – Central Florida Chapter
- Central Florida Realty Investors Association